Pumpkin Granola Bars with Greek Yogurt
This fruity and nutty breakfast granola bar is a perfect on-the-go breakfast and sure to be a favorite of the whole family!
Ingredients – 6 Servings:
- 1 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 cup dehydrated apple chips broken into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup pumpkin (pureed fresh or canned)
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp each: ground ginger, ground cloves, ground star anise and salt
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Toast pumpkin seeds.
- Break apple chips into small pieces. In large mixing bowl combine the first 6 ingredients until well-incorporated.
- Add the oats, seeds and nuts and stir well.
- Transfer mixture into a sheet pan lined with waxed paper. Press down firmly to fill bottom of sheet pan. Put in fridge to cool thoroughly.
- Slice strawberries and top on yogurt.
- Serve bars with 1 cup plain Greek yogurt topped with strawberries.