Snack Mix with Yogurt & Figs
A fruity and nutty twist on breakfast yogurt.
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp dry oatmeal
- 2 tsp shelled sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tsp dehydrated apple chips
- 2 tsp dried, sweetened cranberries
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 whole figs
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- Place all ingredients except maple syrup in a large mixing bowl and mix well. Slowly drizzle the maple syrup onto the dry mixture, stirring as you go. Be careful to incorporate evenly.
- Loosely spread mixture in a 13” x 9” cake pan lined with waxed paper, breaking up any clumps.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is toasted and only slightly sticky. Cool completely and crumble.
- Serve on top of 8 oz of non-fat plain Greek yogurt. Serve figs on the side.