Recipe: Scrambled Eggs with Thyme and Mushrooms
Looking for a filling breakfast? Look no further- this hearty scramble is packed with protein to keep you full all morning.
Prep time: 15 minutes
½ cup mushrooms
¼ medium onion
¼ tsp dried thyme leaves
1 slice wholemeal bread
1 cup skim milk
1. Finely dice onion and slice mushrooms.
2. Warm a frypan over medium heat and lightly coat with spray oil.
3. Sauté mushrooms, onion and thyme until mushrooms have softened.
4. Lightly whisk eggs in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour egg mixture into frypan, and stir to scramble.
5. Serve with wholemeal toast, and a latte or cappuccino made with skim milk.
Per serving: 311 calories (1300kJ), 11g fat, 24g carbohydrate, 2.7g fibre , 29g protein
Curves Nutrition Program: Enjoy for breakfast on Phase 2 High Protein plan