Baked Fresh Pears with Berries, Honey, Walnuts & Blue Cheese
This recipe is a delicious, guilt-free treat!
- 1/2 medium pear
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 2 tbsp raspberries
- 3 strawberries
- 3 whole walnuts
- 1/2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 3 tbsp nonfat, plain Greek Yogurt
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C)
- Cut pear in half and rub with a cut lemon. Chop walnuts and toast.
- Drizzle the pear with 1/2 teaspoons of honey and place on a baking sheet, cut side up. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Slice strawberries and combine with other berries in a small bowl.
- Place baked pear half on a plate. Spoon the berries over the pears. Drizzle with the remaining honey, and sprinkle with the walnuts and blue cheese.
- Enjoy 3 tbsp. Greek Yogurt on the side for a punch of protein.