Salmon, Mint & Pea Pasta
A delicious and simple one-skillet meal. Double or triple the recipe for a meal that the whole family is sure to enjoy!
- 5 oz salmon
- 6 oz non-fat light yogurt
- 1 tsp lemon peel zest
- 1 tsp lemon Juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 1/2 oz green peas
- 1 1/2 oz bowtie pasta
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves
- Cook pasta according to package instructions and toss in olive oil once cooked.
- From the lemon, squeeze 1 tsp lemon juice and zest 1 tsp. Chop fresh mint.
- Meanwhile, place salmon in a medium skillet. Add 1⁄4 cup water, lemon juice and lemon zest to skillet. Cover and bring to boil. Let steam for 10 minutes over medium heat.
- Add peas, cover and cook about 2-3 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta to skillet, tossing to combine with 1 tbsp mint.
- Garnish with 1 tbsp of mint and spritz of lemon juice.
- Enjoy with a side of yogurt!