Cozy Comfort Chili
We think this makes for a filling lunch or dinner during cold winter months. Make an extra large batch and serve up on game days to share with your family!
– 4 tsp olive oil
– 12 oz ground beef (95% lean)
– 16 oz canned crushed tomatoes
– 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
– 1 medium onion (chopped)
– 1 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese (4 oz)
– 1 cup pinto beans (cooked/canned)
– 1 cup kidney beans (cooked/canned)
– 4 celery stalks (chopped)
– 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- In a pan over medium heat, sauté garlic, onion, celery, and bell pepper with your favorite spices in olive oil.
- Add in ground beef and cook through.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, including the juice, pinto beans, and kidney beans, cook until bubbly.
- Top chili with shredded cheese.
Per One Serving: 390 calories, 12 g Fat, 36g Protein, 36g carbohydrate
Curves Nutrition Program: Enjoy for Lunch or Dinner on Phase 1 or 2