Chicken, Spinach & Feta Pizza with Grapes and Strawberries
Chicken, Spinach & Feta Pizza – a fun and quick meal for busy weeknights.
- 4 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup grapes
- 6 oz chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- 6 pitted Kalamata Olives
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 whole grain wrap – about 90 calories
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grill chicken to desired degree of doneness.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place wrap on foil. Spread marinara sauce evenly on wrap. Top with spinach leaves, chopped red onion, sliced olives, grilled chicken and feta.
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until crust is crispy.
- Serve with Grapes and Strawberries on the side – Enjoy!
For a crispier crust, place wrap directly onto oven rack.