Black Bean Nacho Pizza
Nachos or pizza? Why not both? Check out our recipe for this yummy, wholesome Black Bean Nacho Pizza.
1 Whole Corn tortilla, regular
1/4 cup Black beans, prepared, rinsed & drained
1/4 whole Red capsicum, deseeded & thinly sliced
1/4 whole Garlic, crushed
1/4 cup Low fat mozzarella, shredded
1/2 T Tomato paste
1 whole Spring onion, sliced
1/2 whole avocado, peeled & chopped
50 g Chicken breast, cooked & shredded
1-1/2 T Low fat sour cream
1 cup lettuce leaves
1/4 whole cucumber, sliced
1/2 whole Tomato, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Line a baking tray with baking paper and lightly spray with olive oil. Place tortilla on baking tray and spread base with tomato paste and crushed garlic.
2. Top tortilla with sliced capsicum, black beans, chicken, and avocado.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and spring onion.
4. Place in the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and base turns crisp.
5. Meanwhile prepare a side salad with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber. Once pizza has cooked, top with sour cream and serve with side salad.
Calories 401, Fat 19g, Saturated Fats 5g, Protein 35g, Fiber 11g, Carbohydrate 33g, Sodium 393
For Curves Nutrition Program Phase 3: Enjoy with an extra side item.