Asian Beef Salad
This refreshing Asian Beef Salad is perfect for a light lunch!
- 1 3 oz sirloin steak
- 1/3 cup edamame beans (fresh or dry)
- 12 almonds
- 2 tbsp green scallion onions
- 2 small tangerines
- 1 large carrot
- 1/3 cucumber
- 1/4 cup crunchy chow mein noodles
- 2 cups Romaine lettuce
- 3 tbsp light salad dressing (about 100 calories)
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill beef for 10-15 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Dice beef.
- Slice green onion and cucumber. Shred carrot.
- Serve diced grilled beef, edamame beans, almonds, sliced green onions, tangerine slices, shredded carrots, sliced cucumbers and chow mein noodles atop lettuce drizzled with dressing.